Lumenox LED products will carry the following parts warranty.
– 5 years
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to Lumenox in the UK. Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
– The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of Lumenox.
The warranty covers defects in parts but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorised modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
The warranty is only applicable when a luminaire fails to light and excludes drivers where spares can be purchased from Lumenox UK.
The warranty may only be enforced by the end user.
Summary of Benefits
– Defects in components
– Repair at Lumenox (UK)
– Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
– Fair wear and tear
– Damage by mishandling
– In Transit Damage
– Operation or storage outside of environmental specification
– Operation outside permitted voltage/frequency range
– Batteries – as these will naturally degrade over time and will need to be replaced
– Lightning Strike
– Any circumstances which Lumenox deem to have unnecessarily cause a warranty claim
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above Lumenox will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages.